Independent, certified and non-biased
Flooring Inspections of Arizona is an independent, non-biased flooring inspection company with 35 years of experience in inspecting and identifying the causes for flooring failures, complaints, and claims.
We will provide answers to your flooring claim substantiated with testing, research, and applicable industry standards.
Our Inspection Process
Our flooring inspection services include a comprehensive collection of all available data necessary to determine the cause of the flooring complaint. The inspection report will contain details related to the history of the claim, statement of the problem, product information, field tests performed along with industry and manufacturer standards.
During our inspection process, we gather the following information:
- Were the manufacturer’s installation instructions followed?
- Is the claim related to manufacturing?
- Are site conditions causing the conditions?
- Is there evidence of improper installation?
- Are the observed flooring conditions manufacturing, installation, site or maintenance related?
The Inspection Procedure:
- We gather all historical information along with installation guidelines.
- Detailed observations of the defect or claim, field testing and digital photographs are taken at the job site.
- A detailed inspection report is prepared upon completion of the inspection. This report contains product information, statement of the problem, observations, field tests performed, manufacturing, and industry-standard references.
- Upon completion of the on-site inspection, we provide non-biased conclusions related to the flooring claim investigated.
- Conclusions will identify the cause of the condition or the responsible party.
Click on any of the flooring types above to see a gallery of some of the most common flooring complaints.
Flooring Inspections of Arizona is a Certified Independent Flooring Inspection company located in Phoenix Arizona. We have been providing neutral and non-biased third-party investigation and analysis of floor covering problems and failures since 1991. We cover most of Arizona and Southern Nevada. We have the experience you can trust with over 17,000 inspections performed to date. Contact us today for a free no-obligation quote. As an independent third party non-biased flooring inspection service we pride ourselves on professionalism when dealing with any of the parties to a flooring complaint. We have integrity and commit that we will be fair, honest, and determine the cause of the flooring issue and responsible party based on observations, tests, and industry or manufacturer’s standards.
Services We Offer
inspections and corrections since 1991.
Experience you can trust.